Gorilla Safaris and Wildlife Expeditions in Uganda, Rwanda and DR Congo.
Gorilla trekking tours, Sightseeing Tours, Chimpanze Tracking and Habituation experiences , Big game safaris, honey moon tours , Hiking tours , Horse riding Vacations, Spot fishing Tours , Accommodation Bookings, airport transfers, air ticketing… we offer all as Active African Vacations Limited suitably located along Entebbe Road in Najjanankumbi on Najja Shopping Center before the prominent Freedom City Mall.
Those little extras that will make your vacation easier and your holiday memorable. We will suggest Travel Extras when you price your vacation package. Alternatively, you can search and book Travel Extras separately.
At Active African vacation we know what makes us tick when it comes to a vacation. It’s a desire shared by so many others. A yearning to visit new intereting places and come home with a real sense of what they’re all about. This means driving into local traditions, cultures, lifestyles ,anything that contributes to its unique identity. At the same time, we always remember that we are only guests that take nothing but only footprints So we travel courteously and respectfully, in smaller groups and bigger groups though considering the element of sustainability of the natural environment to minimize our impact, to ensure that every active vacation is a beneficial experience for everyone involved.
This is a philosophy we take with us around East Africa, helping you reach some incredible destinations on African soil . We aim to provide as much flexibility choice as we possibly can, making it simple for you to experience a very interesting vacation.
Active African vacations Commitment to You
• Responsible tourism – We run all our trips in as responsible manner as possible, socially, culturally, economically and environmentally, For further details of our Responsible Tourism vacations.
• Quality – We don’t aim to be the most luxurious or the cheapest, but we do aim to give the best value. For money to our clients .
• Satisfaction – We rely very heavily on word of mouth and repeat customers for our bookings, consequently it is imperative that we give our clients the best holiday vacation as possible. A customer is always the king
• Years of operation and extensive programme than anyone else active African vacation aims at creating uniqueness in its business so as to coop up with the ever raising level of competition in the tourism business as we extend quality services to our clients in the travel industry.
• Financial Security – We provide complete financial security for all our clients and adhere to all government regulations concerning the safety of our clients’ money.
• Feedback – At the end of every trip, we provide our clients with a questionnaire that we urge you to fill in. We rely very heavily on our clients’ feedback to maintain and improve the quality of our vacations.
• Accuracy – We do our utmost to make sure that the information provided in our brochures and on our website is accurate. However things can and do change due to circumstances beyond our control and also please remember, no one is perfect but we try by all mean to keep our clients informed.
We customize hiking trips in Uganda. We pick clients from Entebbe International Airport (Uganda) OR Kigali International Airport (Rwanda) or any other lace in East Africa to the park.
We order tourism operations in the Rwenzori Mountains.
We book or camp accommodation in the mountains
We book accommodation for all our clients after or before mountain hiking.
We order for guides and porters for visitors.
We offer Airport transfer (Pick ups and drop offs)
We give travel tips to all our clients hoping to climb Mt. Rwenzori
We send a list of personal requirements to all our clients hoping to hike mountain Rwenzori
We offer Car hire services to clients hoping to have self drive to Mountain Rwenzori
We apply visas to our clients
We book Air tickets to clients hoping to fly from Entebbe Airport to Kasese Air strip and then road transport to the park.
Climbing and equipment rental
We offer guidance to all hikers